Friday 25 May 2012

Rainbows and Stars

Hi guys! I've not posted for a few days, the weather has been glorious here so I have been making the most of that time with the family, picnics, swimming and out in the fresh air.  Soaking up that lovely vitamin D and enjoying the sunshine.  I or the kids have run my little socks off so believe me I have earned my place in bed rather than just going at the appropriate time.

Anyways, back to nails!  In my last two posts I talked about my nail art collection and crackle nail polish.  Looking back at this and reflecting on the sunshine I decided to do a combination of both these with lots of colour.  So not only will the sunshine dazzle, hopefully so will my nails!!

I used OPI Nail Envy as a base coat.





















Little Finger: China Glaze Lemon Fizz plus Yellow Crackle
Ring Finger : China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint plus Light Green Crackle
Middle Finger: China Glaze Electric Beat plus Sky Crackle
Index Finger: China Glaze Sweet Hook plus Purple Crackle
Thumb: China Glaze Dance Baby plus Rose Crackle
Mia Secrets Crackle


You could just leave it there or add the extra dots and spangled stars if you want to.



I'm sorry there is no clean up on my nail pictures my youngest is a bit unsettled tonight and so I have squeezed this in while he has had a quiet moment. Hope I am forgiven!

The spangles really do dazzle and shine and all the colours are just fun and they are so vibrant. Perfect for any summer day.  

I hope you like these nails and I would love to see your version of them or your Summer Nails.

Ok, Bye for now!

Michele x






2 comments:

  1. Amazing!

    My nails can't even be that long. They'll break haha. :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chai. I do like them long, but I have to use OPI Nail Envy to keep them strong. But thanks for your comment x

      Delete