Wednesday 16 May 2012

Crackle Collection

Hi guys!  I have been really curious about the new Glitter Crackle form China Glaze. I ordered the set a couple of weeks ago and forgot all about them.  Today they arrived and it  really made my day.  I was really unsure about this, I mean how can Glitter crackle or shatter, and will it show up on your nails good enough to tell what it is you have done.  But as you can tell they do shatter and they are really sparkly.  Glam-More is like a Deep Magenta Pink and it really stands out against the Black.
I just thought I would use all 4 for the thumb
Looks cute enough to do a full mani this way
Here I used it ombre style 
Luminous Lavender
Glam-More
Jade-D
Gleam Me Up

I love stamping and painting on my nails but my issue being a Mum of three is the waiting time to dry in between coats.  Sometimes I just want to paint and go.  This is where crackle/shatter polishes come in handy.  They are really easy to do they usually dry matt and quite quick.  So you can leave bear or a fast drying top coat and your good to go.

On that note, I thought I would show you my other Crackle/Shatter polishes.

Mia Secrets
Yellow, Orange, Red, Rose, Purple, Blue
Sky, Pastel Blue, Dark Green, White,
Brown and Black .

China Glaze Metallic Crackle
Latticed Lilac, Haute Metal, Platinum Pieces,
Oxidized Aqua, Cracked Medallion, Tarnished Gold

OPI  
Black Shatter and Silver Shatter

Random
Pink, W7 Gold and Silver

So this is my collection.  I would love to know what crackle or special effects polishes you are using.  If you would like to see any of these polishes up close just let me know.  For the most part these polishes were purchased from Amazon or Ebay.

Ok, that's it. Bye for now!

Michele x


No comments:

Post a Comment