Monday 7 May 2012

Nail Plate Collection

This is my nail plate collection.  I started to collect these about a year ago when I first discovered Konad and I have been hooked ever since.  I have a large collection but it is not quite as big as some others I've discovered, but this is mine and I am very pleased with what I have.  They have not been used to their full potential yet and that is what I hope to pursue during my time on this blog.

I store my plates in an A4 file.  I got some trading card plastic wallets from Amazon and the XL plates I store in individual plastic wallets within that folder.  The folder stays flat on a desk so I don't have any problems with scratching.


I got the majority of my Konad from  www.wowsocool.com   but I have also purchased from Konad uk, Ebay and Amazon UK.  The Bundle Monster, XL plates and the Mega plate are all from Amazon UK


Konad

M1 - M15


M16 - M35

M36 - M45
M50, M51
M53 - M56

M57
M59 - M76

M77 - M83
S6

Bundle Monster

Series 1

Series 2

XL Plates

D and E

F & G

Mega Image Plate 

C

The Konad plate collection is nearly complete, yay!! I have just ordered the missing ones and the latest edition plates up to M88.  I probably will get the complete S series but I am not in a rush for those as S6 was the only one I really fancied.

I got the Bundle Monster Series 1 & 2 only in April so haven't really tried these out yet.  I got the XL plates and Mega Image Plate for my birthday in April so haven't had chance to try these out fully either.  I got these from Cheeky Beauty on Amazon and they have now made available the other XL plates in the series so have just placed an order for them also up to K.  

Also managed to get the Cheeky plates which I have been trying to get for awhile now but they have only just been made available on the UK Amazon with the release of their next series out soon.

The mega Image Plate I believe is the collection of the A series plates A1-20.  There are some missing and others that I am not sure where they have come from but quite excited to try these out.

I will probably get the new Bundle Monster and Cheeky plates but apart from that not sure if I will purchase any more plates this year.  I have so many that I haven't tried yet so I need to enjoy those before I purchase any more.  But saying that I like to collect things and I am sure there will be something that catches my eye.  There are lots of other plates that I would like but I am happy to take my time in getting those for now anyway.

I will post pictures of the new plates as and when they come in.  I would love to hear about your nail plate collection and stories.  Ok that's it from me, bye for now!

Michele x









2 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie - I just saw your blog comment on my blog.

    In regards to red angel..they stopping shipping internationally due to the plates not working...out of 25...6 work for me - im awaiting replacements. They stopped shipping internationally after getting complaints.

    Btw..what an amazing blog! - how do I follow your blog, I cant see the option =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thanks for getting back to me that is so sweet of you. I love your blog by the way, I found it a couple of weeks ago and you have done such a good job tracking down all those nail plates. As for following I'm still learning about blogging so not sure how to switch that on. Any help or tips would be much appreciated. Thanks again Sarah xx

      Delete