Friday 4 May 2012

First Post


Hey you guys!  This is my very first post on my new blog.  The above picture is a cabinet that my husband made for me for my birthday two weeks ago.  I can now proudly display all my nail art stuff with pride instead of it hiding all over the house in shoe boxes, yay!!   By him doing this for me it has inspired me to create my own blog about, you guessed it nail art etc.

I will share pictures stories and info on where I get my things from and as for what else I guess time will tell.  Just to say I am not a professional this is just my hobby but I have a passion about it!  My nails won't always be perfect as I am still learning but this is just my blog to document my nail activity because it brightens my day when I see my pictures and I hope it will brighten yours too!

I enjoy nail stamping and I'm trying to learn freehand nail art but as I said I am still learning so I don't know how much of that I will show for now.  I will try to post as often as I can and if you have any comments or ideas I would be happy to hear them.  Ok that's it for now but I hope to post again soon. Bye for now!

Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment