Tuesday 8 May 2012

Blue Bows

Hi! This is a really easy, cute and fun for everyday nails or a special occasion.  This is a re-creation of one of my designs that I lost.  This is just my way of having that nail picture back home yay!

Things you will need.

Base coat
Glitter blue polish
Top coat

Nail Bows

Dotting Tool/cocktail stick

1.  Base Coat


2.  One coat of blue glitter nail polish, about two thirds of the nail to the tip.


3.  Then do a second coat across the tip to deepen the blue.


4.  Then add the blue bow in the bottom corner


5.  Then seal the design with a top coat.

6.  Additional add on of blue spangles across the tip


And that's it.  Just remember to let each coat dry in between applications.  The glitter blue nail polish I got really cheap for about £1  and the spangles and bows I purchased from Ebay.

Ok, bye for now!

Michele x







No comments:

Post a Comment