Saturday 20 October 2012

I'm Back!!!

Hi guys!  This is a very long over due post!  I have had a lot going on just lately and rather put too much pressure on myself it was better to take a complete break from everything.  I have been full of worry and a heavy heart and when it comes to such matters it is best for me to stay quiet and give myself time to except situations just as they are.  I don't want to explain anymore only that it has been worry for my daughter, my children and my family.  We are getting there and I will hopefully be having enough free time to keep my little blog going and up to date.

When I say I have took a break from everything, well that wasn't quite true.  I had took a break from my blog and all the online stuff involved. I also haven't really painted my nails either for a good few weeks now.  But I have still been buying a few things here and there I just haven't had a chance to play with them till now. I know that my blog will be totally behind with updates and news of these thing but as this is my space and my record of things I will still be sharing them with you.

Through the summer and fairly recently I purchased a few things:

China Glaze Hunger Games Collection
China Glaze Bohemian Collection
China Glaze Safari Collection
XL Plate L
China Glaze Summer Neon's Collection
Cheeky Plates Summer Collection
XL Plate's M and N
XL Plate's O and P
China Glaze Eye Candy Collection
China Glaze Wicked Collection
China Glaze United In Purpose Collection

Today I will share the  China Glaze Hunger Games Collection

These are so utterly gorgeous and I am thrilled that I got these.  I must admit that upon first glance of these when the pictures whirled round the blogaspheres I was unsure if this was a collection I would need or be happy with.  I couldn't have been more wrong.

Foie Gras, Mahogany Magic, Dress Me Up and
Hook and Line

The first 3 are really rich creams and 
Hook and Line is a gorgeous Metallic
Foir Gras
Mahogany Magic
Dress Me Up
Hook And Line
Riveting, Electrify, Harvest Moon and Fast Track

Riveting is a shimmery holo, 
Electrify is full of glitter and sparkles
Harvest Moon is a bronze Metallic with shimmer
Fast track is another Holo
Riveting
Electrify
Harvest Moon
Fast Track
Smoke and Ashes, Stone Cold, Agro and Luxe and Lush

Smoke and Ashes is full of green and blue holo specks 
encased in a dark rich polish.
Stone Cold is another metallic
Agro is stunning
And Luxe and Lush is a fabulous glittery top coat
Smoke and Ashes
Stone Cold
Agro
Luxe and Lush


As you can see from these pictures that these polishes are absolutely gorgeous.  There are lots of glimmers, sparkles and holographic elements to these polishes.  I could not have been more wrong about these polishes and I only wish I had bought them sooner.  I can't wait to try these polishes out with stamping and other nail art.

I will be posting more pictures of the other collections and stamping sets I purchased.  If you have the Hunger Games Collection I would love to hear what you thought of these polishes.

Ok that's it from me, bye for now!

Michele x







2 comments:

  1. Hi! I hope things lighten up for you at home : ) Glad to see you pop up in my reader again.

    I love these polishes and your nails look great. I wish I had Foie Gras : (

    good luck to you
    see you soon I hope!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hunni, hope to be back on schedule soon! Thanks for thinking of me, more pics coming soon x

      Delete