Monday 21 May 2012

Wow So Cool My Plates Came!

Hi guys!  The rest of my Konad plates have now arrived so my Konad quest is finally complete yay, go me!!! 2 years I have been trying to get this collection together. I have lost count of how much it has cost me but it makes me happy just having something just for me.  I thought I would feel sad now that I have them all.  Not sad that I have them because it makes me happy to have this collection. But just a little sad that the hunt is over until I realised that there is a whole world of nail stamping that I didn't know about.  I'm not in a rush to buy all the new plates that I have discovered just glad that my quest isn't over.

I still haven't used all the plates that I have which is something I want to explore with this blog.  I got all this from Wowsocool.com.


I also got some new Special Polish

Gold, Violet Purple, Royal Purple,
New Vivid Pink, Moss Green and Light Bronze
The bottom 3 have a shimmer and glitter about them so can't wait 
to try these out.

I love getting little nail packages through the door it makes my day!!

Are you on a quest?  If so, what is it for polish or plates or something else?!  I would love to hear of your adventures!!

Ok, Bye for now!

Michele x




No comments:

Post a Comment