Monday 14 May 2012

Nail Art Books

Hi!  I love all types of nail art.  I just think it is a wonderful way to be creative.  It is accessible to all ages, from the little girl who experiments for the first time with two different colours on her nails, all the way up to experienced nail technician and artist's.

I have been watching YouTube videos for about a year and in that time I fell in Love with Japanese Nail Art and Kawaii nails.  I think it is fabulous and amazing.  They are truely talented some of these girls and my little attempts pale in comparison.  But their is space for everyone's creativity out there and everyone has to start somewhere.

I have a small collection of nail art books mostly of Japanese variety which I just love.  Some even have some step by step instructions to try and show you how each look is achieved.  I purchased all the Japanese and the Konad book from Ebay and the Nail style book I've had for years so not sure where I got that from.

These are really cute little go to books for inspiration.



I just love looking through these books and admiring what they can achieve!


I only purchased the Konad book because when I first started out collecting Konad plates I used to stick them in the book on their designated page.  But now I have too many and it is not a suitable storage device any longer, that's why I store them in a A4 folder.  The book is a good way though to see what is achievable with Konad.

If you would like to see more in-depth pictures of any of the books, just let me know.

Ok, bye for now!

Michele x





No comments:

Post a Comment