Thursday 10 May 2012

Complete XL Plates

Hi!  The rest of my XL plates have now arrived.  I love them and can't wait to have a play with them.  I am especially excited to try out plate C it looks fun.

So here are the new plates plus I have included the others so it is a complete record of the plates so far.

I have had to move these plates out of the folder now as there are too many and they are too heavy to store in there now.  So I have put them in to this half a box temporarily until I come up with another solution.

A
B
C
D, E, F, G 
(I got these for my birthday last month)
H
I
J
K

The plates are so shiny, I'm sorry that I'm in the picture but I tried several different ways and I couldn't get a clear shot without being this close, sorry!

I will be trying these out fairly soon and I will post the pictures as and when I do!  I got all these plates off Amazon from Cheeky Beauty.

Ok, bye for now!

Michele x




No comments:

Post a Comment