Tuesday 15 May 2012

Cheeky Plates

Hi!  My cheeky plates have finally arrived!  I have wanted these for so long just could not get hold of them.  I know I'm probably behind the times in that a lot of you will already have these or have seen them else where, but I thought I would include a picture any way.

So, here goes
I purchased these from Amazon UK

I will try to use these as soon as I can and I would love to see any pictures you have or hear your ideas on using them.

I thought you might like to see some preview pictures of the new cheeky plates out in June.  I got these pictures from Facebook.



I wonder what else will be revealed on the new plates?

Ok, bye for now!

Michele x




4 comments:

  1. Squeee! Im your first follower! Love this blog!

    /Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that has made my day!! I'm learning as I go with blogger and I promise I will get better! Thanks for the love it means a lot x

      Delete
  2. These plates are my next nail purchase! Thx for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raspberry Shortcake, glad I could help you in your next purchase. Thanks for your comment x

      Delete