Monday 2 July 2012

Wah Nail Stickers

Hi Guys! Had a great time in London but we have all been exhausted since but such a good time!!!

As I have shown you in my other posts I love all elements of nail art and am always keen to try the latest thing on the market.  I have been holding back on trying the full nail sicker sheets for awhile. I've been curious about them for sure but had put at the bottom of my (in my head) to buy list.  But in Boots the other day I stumbled upon:


I thought they looked cute so decided to give them a whirl. 

The instructions are on the back of the packet, sounds simple enough,




First fail for me anyway is my nails are just too diddy for these stickers.  As in the width of my nails are too thin for the sticker.  But never mind I thought I will just cut it off later.


You have to pull tight while smoothing it across your nail.

You then pinch the end together and file it off. 


Second fail for me is my Thumb and Index Finger on both hands for some reason both crinkled as I was placing it on because again it wasn't a perfect match and you can't smooth it out again once its stuck.

As you can see a bit crinkled!


Again a bit crinkled!

I think it is a fabulous idea and the designs are really cool.  But if you have little fingers it puts you at a disadvantage.  I also thought that the fact you can't readjust them once you have pressed them down also is a bad factor.  However they only cost £6.99 you get 20 different varying sizes.  

For most people this will work and is a fun way to experiment.  But for me this time anyway it didn't work out so great.  Plus even though I have put on a top coat I can see those stickers crinkling and curling as soon as I start doing the dishes or other household jobs.  I will keep you informed on that one and let you know.

I will purchase again and have another bash at them but if it didn't work that time I probably wouldn't try for a third time.  What do you think of these stickers?  Have you had more success than I have? Is there a better method than the one I used,  if so let me know?

Ok, Bye for now!

Michele x





No comments:

Post a Comment