Saturday 7 July 2012

Bundle Monster 323

Hi guys! So I am still feeling really sick however I thought by doing my nails it would make me feel better.  Plus I need to show you some more of the new Bundle Monster Images.  Today I decided to use the big roses from plate 323 also in addition I used my new Kleancolor polish.


So base coat is OPI Nail Envy then 1 coat of 158 Kleancolor Metallic Pink.


Not cleaned up yet, sorry!

Now I don't normally use a Top Coat before I do the stamping, I have never had a problem before until now that is.  You know that I have told you that I will share the good the bad and the ugly, well here is definitely the ugly.  I used Konad White Special polish then soaked my nails for a minute in cold water to prevent smudging like I always do.  Then I used Konad clear polish and it went on ok and then bit by bit this pink started to spread on the white.


So I thought that's ok I will just do it again.  Which I did.  I then waited a good hour before I put the top coat on over the pink.  I performed the stamping action again. Soaked my nails again and then waited a little while to put the Konad Clear Top Coat on.  Again it looked fine.


The roses are gorgeous and they have transferred with ease. They are clean and crisp and perfect. They look so nice over the white.  It doesn't show in the picture but the metallic polish has a sheen to it and obviously the white is a matt colour. So it has that contrast there which in turn makes the white much more vivid making it stand out a lot stronger. 

Urgh!!!  Irritated!  Just as I am typing this blog I realise the pink has spread again only slightly but still annoying.  I don't know what else I could have done other than maybe wait a full day with the pink before stamping.  But other than that I felt the image it self was a good result.  

The Kleancolor polish is a really strong, vibrant colour.  It is really pigmented that's why I only used one thin coat and that was enough.  Maybe this is telling me that the metallic polish is not to be used in conjunction with stamping.  I will do some more experimenting and I will let you know.  It would be a shame because the metallic set has some really nice colours as well.  Before I forget, I would definitely recommend soaking this polish off because it will stain your skin and your nails.

Oohh!!  In between doing the second attempt on my nails, I painted my toes, yay!


Ok so I hope you like these nails and I will do more of the Bundle Monster designs very soon.

That's it, Bye for now!

Michele x





No comments:

Post a Comment