Wednesday 4 July 2012

Bundle Monster Series 3

Hi guys! My Bundle Monster Series 3 have arrived, yikes excited much!  Anyway I don't want to spoil it for anyone still waiting for theirs but I can't resist sharing the pictures of the new plates.  They are gorgeous and this Series is by far the best picture wise anyway, I will let you know how good they stamp as I use them.

They came in a little box so cute.  I got mine from Amazon UK for free shipping but they are available on Amazon.com and the Bundle Monster site for a $4.00 shipping fee so up to you guys if you decide to purchase them.

Here they are in this cute little box, yay!


















Plate 301
I am eager to try the one in the right hand top corner
Plate 302
Cute bunnies and birdies!
Plate 303
Girls these look fun
Plate 304
Super Smiley!
Plate 305
Halloween anyone?
Plate 306
Sweeties, Dog treats and Flowers, all good.
Plate 307
Cup cake and Butterflys, yay!
Plate 308
Oranges anyone?
Plate 309
Wit-to-woo!
Plate 310
I will be trying this one soon!!!
Plate 311
Love!
Plate 312
Interesting...
Plate 313
Cobbles
Plate 314
So many ideas...
Plate 315
Do these remind you of rugs?
Just me...!
Plate 316
Crescent Moon!
Plate 317
In love!
Plate 318
Aww snowman!
Plate 319
Ooh jigsaw.
Plate 320
Water Marbling?
Plate 321
Jigsaw Heart!
Plate 322
Hey, Dotty!
Plate 323
Super Roses
Plate 324
Ooh Tips!
Plate 325
Bows on tips!

Obviously they are all very gorgeous.  I am sorry for my reflection in the background, no way around that sorry!  Have you received yours yet? Let me see your nail pictures if you have. Which ones are you excited to try, (all of them?!)  I hope you liked these plates and me sharing them.  I will post pictures of my attempts with these plates very soon.

Ok, Bye for now!

Michele x




No comments:

Post a Comment