Thursday 5 July 2012

Bundle Monster 303

Hi guys!  I hope you enjoyed the pictures of the Bundle Monster Series 3 that I posted yesterday.  I quickly tested the plates last night because I was eager to try them on my nails.  I initially was going to use plate 302 but for some reason their is a fault with this plate.  I just could not make it work.  The polish kept streaking every time I scraped the image and then it either wouldn't show up on the stamp or very little.

I will contact them to try and see what I can do about this so I will let you know when I hear from them.  All the rest of the plates have been fine apart from 319 the jigsaw image, but some of the sticker got stuck on it when I was peeling it.  I have cleaned it but it will still not work.  I will clean it again later and try again so I will let you know how I get on.

Plate 303 looked fun when I saw it initially.  I really wanted to try that plate as soon as I could however I still had blue nail polish on and I thought will it work with blue.  So I gave it a try and I think it does after all blue lipstick is a new fashion trend so why not?


This was the base I already had on my nails from yesterday.


Plate 303



Konad Special Polish Blue



I used the separate kiss and the lipstick and kisses full image









What do you think of the blue lipstick trend, lush or yuck?  The images came out really clear and crisp.  All the other plates I tested the images are lovely and transfer really well it's such a shame I have a had a problem with two of the plates.  I am going to give them both a good clean and try again.  If I still don't have any joy I will contact Amazon or Bundle Monster and I will let you know how I get on.

Have you received your plates yet?  What's your verdict on them?  Has anyone else had a problem plate, if so which one?  I think blue lipstick image on my nails has turned out well but will definitely try again with a red or a pink soon.  Let me know what you think of these nails and if there is a plate in  particular you would like to see more of just leave a comment below, thanks!

Ok, Bye for now!

Michele x 




No comments:

Post a Comment