Sunday 6 May 2012

Pink and Black Flowers

Hey guys!  This is just a basic Konad overlapping technique.  I decided to do this nail art because I was inspired by someones top that caught my eye.  It is a bit of a fail because on camera it doesn't look as good as it does on my nails.  For the most part on this blog I will aim to show and tell the good, the bad and the ugly so you can judge for your self.


Base Coat
Konad White Regular Polish 
or any white you have
Pink and Black Special Polish
Nail Wipes
Nail Polish Pump
and Scraper and Stamp


M2 and M36

Sorry for the bad lighting guys! Oops!

1.  Base coat

2.  White base


3.  Just randomly place each flower and black leaves on your nail.  You could do the dark colour first then the light on top, it doesn't matter which way.




Ignore the messy edges
After clean up




So its not perfect but I do like the colour combination, it just hasn't turned out as well as I had planned.

Ok, that's it.  Bye for now!

Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment