Monday 3 September 2012

French Pearls

Hi guys!  So the kids are back to school tomorrow and Dylan has his first afternoon also.  He is too little and has only just turned 4 I hope he will be ok.

So I wanted to have a change from colourful nails.  I thought I haven't just done a french manicure for ages but I need to bling it up a little come on, just plain nails look great for a day but are totally uninspiring (boring).

When I was storing my XL Plate L I came across this plate that I have been dying to try out but sadly I had forgotton about.  I aim to try all these images at some point they are just absolutely gorgeous.



I got this plate from Amazon Cheeky Beauty
You can also purchase from Magno Nails

1.   I used Opi Nail Envy based coat.
2.   Sally Henson French Manicure Sheerly Opal 3017
3.   Konad Special Polish White
4.   Stamp XL C
5.   Add pearls (optional)










So these are my nails! Unfortunately they are not perfect but I know my mistake was being in a rush and not letting my nails completely set.  It was nothing to do with the stamp I assure you the image itself was crisp and perfect on paper.  I hope you like my nails and please share with me your attempts at using this plate I would love to see.

A big thank you to my hubbie for taking the pictures for me with his fabulous camera.  Much superior to my Iphone images I must say!  Thank you baby x

Ok, bye for now!

Michele x


4 comments: