Friday 18 May 2012

Nail Art Collection

Hi!  Last year, I became terribly addicted to Ebay.  More specifically, buying nail art products from there.  I have way more than I think I'll ever need but they are so shiny, sparkly and colourful that I couldn't resist.  Here are some pictures for you if you are interested to see.

Dots

Glitter Flecks and Foil Pieces

Beads and Stone Pieces

Dots and Glitter

Hearts

Flowers

Stars


Butterflys, Gold and Silver Assorted

The Fimo I have managed to cut up

The Fimo Canes I have left to cut up

Flowers, Bows and Fimo

Pink, Silver and Blue Multi-sized Rhinestones

Coloured, Black and Cream Pearls

Beads and Multi-Coloured  and sized Pearls

Hearts and Leafs

Stars, Squares and assorted

Coloured Rhinestones

Coloured Rhinestones

Stickers

More Stickers

Striping Tape and Decals

Foil Kit and spare Foils

I don't honestly know how I will get through this lot on just my nails!  I started out just getting some rhinestones, then some spangled hearts and then before knew it I had all this collection.  And honestly this was me being frugal only allowing myself to buy one thing a week.  I so wanted to go crazy but bills and responsibilities come first.  I do still see lots of stickers, stencils, water decals, etc, that I would love to own but will not allow myself anymore as this is quite enough.  (for now at any rate, ha, ha!)

There may be bigger collections out there but this is as far as I am going to take it for the moment. They do look so pretty on my nails and in my cabinet.  I wanted to include this on my blog as a reminder to myself of what I have and to deter me from adding to this collection.  I try not to look on ebay too much for nail art products now as I know I don't need anymore but its so hard to resist the latest things on there.  I am so weak, ha, ha!!!

Ok, bye for now!

Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment