Friday 31 August 2012

Spellbinding!

Hi guys! When I was presented with the Liebster Award there was one girl I wanted to nominate but as the rules state you have to have under 200 followers I couldn't include her. I was super gutted as in my opinion this girl deserves an award!

If you haven't already heard of her she has an amazing blog with an awesome and heavenly stamp collection. She always seems to be in the know well about the things I want to know about at least. She has also been super kind to me. She was the first follower of my blog and she has also made friends with me on other sites.

She has super cute nail designs and I am always excited to read one of her posts!  Well I would like to highlight one post in particular that has pleased me know end and has provided some gorgeous pictures.

I am talking about the gorgeous Sarah Louise from Spellbinding Nails! Check her blog out immediately if you have not already found it!!! The post I would like to highlight is if you hadn't already heard she has confirmed the rumours about China Glaze Hologlam Collection 2013 and provided pictures for us to ogle at. Super kind as always.

So this is my little thank you to Sarah and please check out her post at http://www.spellbindingnails.com/2012/08/china-glazes-hologlam-collection.html

Please don't be embarrassed Sarah, you are too cute!!

Just a short one for me but I will be back shortly with plenty of pics soon!

Little bites of information:

It is my son Dylan's 4th Birthday today! So a very Happy Birthday 
mate.  I love you and super proud of you!!!

We have also had a poorly princess over the holidays and
she is feeling a lot better now! (thankfully)

Hopefully Pizza Hut tonight for the birthday boy!!!

Ok bye, for now!

Michele x

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Dylan! Yaay!

    I love pizza birthday parties~ Y'all have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! He had a great day and all the staff sung Happy Birthday to him which made his day!

      Delete
  2. Awww -Blush Sorry I haven't had a chance to reply to this sooner...I blame the cursed give-away lol

    Im glad I could help! - Im always here if you need a chat or to query anything!

    /Mega hugs!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you hunni! You are forgiven although there is nothing to forgive and I can appreciate you are busy. And thanks for being my guide out there I appreciate it x

    ReplyDelete