Friday 4 May 2012

2nd Reason For Starting A Blog.



Hi just a quick update, I showed my 12 year old son what I had done on my blog and he thought that I should show my China Glaze Metro and Up & Away displays that I also got for my birthday.  As they are very pretty I thought it might be nice to share them with you.

I also wanted to explain my other reason for starting this blog.  I have been into nail stuff for years but only really admiring from a far as I only had a small collection of my own.  I have 3 kids that take up a lot of time so that kept me pretty busy.  But about 18 months-2years ago I started to have a bit more time and started to build up the collection that I have to date.  I would take pictures of my nails on my phone and maybe share them with friends on Facebook but that was it.  

This would just be my little pick me up on those bad days or lonely night while my husband worked.  But recently my Iphone and my laptop both died and beside losing all my pictures of my kids and other precious memories I also lost all my nail art pictures which has really bothered me because it was just my little haven when the world was grey to brighten my day.  Plus I had been doing this for awhile now so that was a lot of work lost.

So by doing this Blog I hope to create a more permanent place for my nail pictures and recording my activity from now on. Oh and lesson learned External hard drive all the way from now on baby!

Thanks for your time Bye for now!

Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment