Friday 11 May 2012

Konad M1

Hi!  I wanted to use this blog as a way to explore using my nail art plates.  On this occasion I decided to use the Konad set and plate M1.

I also used the Konad sponge art set featuring the white, yellow and orange as I haven't had a chance to use this yet so, here goes.

Obviously not cleaned up yet.

I used the glitter in the set and then used a top coat and let dry at this point.


I used the Princess Olive Green Special Polish
Plus random use of plate M1
Plus Top Coat

These colours are way out of my comfort zone but I think on the whole they are not too bad.

I had real trouble stamping with the little Ram design.  I had to redo that nail like 3 times and then this last time I smudged a little putting the top coat on because I was an impatient fool and didn't let it dry!!  But its just for fun so its not that bad.

Let me know what you think?!

Ok, bye for now!

Michele x






No comments:

Post a Comment