Thursday 9 August 2012

Summer Lovin!

Hi guys!  I am so sorry that I have been out of action for awhile. It's summer as you all know and I have 3 beautiful kids that are keeping me very busy right now.  Plus you gotta love the Olympics aswell. It takes some doing just to watch all these events but we are managing it with a little help from Tivo.  You have to love Virgin right!  It was sad that Kerry Ann Payne from Stockport (where I live) didn't get a medal but haven't the Brits done well. Go on Team GB!!!!

I promise that I will do some posts as soon as I can.  I have just received my China Glaze Hunger Games Collection and I am eagerly awaiting my China Glaze Bohemian Collection. That should be flying through the air as we speak, making its way to my nails.  So plenty of pictures and all that good stuff on its way soon.  I also want to make use of some of my bedazzles and jewels and fimo and all the shinies for my nails and I also have lots of stamping work to be accomplished and more one stroke painting.

So there is stuff to do people and I should get some time soon. I hope you can have patience and just know that I'm loving summer and spending time with the kids and the hubster and just having fun in general.  The kids have new bikes.  We spent a few days with my husbands parents and we have lots of things planned for the rest of summer.  Unfortunately no holiday this year, well we maybe get a few days camping in if possible, weather permitting. Don't want to jinks anything but the sun came out today and I am hoping it decides to stay. (please I will be a good girl Mr Sun, come on).

So I hope you guys are having a wonderful summer and I promise I will try to get a post up really soon.  I would love to hear from you about your summer plans. So comment or messages would be great. What are you wearing on your nails right now?

Ok, that's it for me. Bye for now!

Michele x


4 comments:

  1. yah the olympics are amazin and enjoying the weather as well!!

    cheers
    hanz
    Shop @ my fashionista Era Store: http://fashionistaerastore.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Welcome to my blog, hope you will visit again soon x

      Delete
  2. Hello there Michele! I hope you are having a great summer.

    I have tagged you for the Liebster award! Check it out! http://addictedtoopi-yum.blogspot.com/2012/08/now-with-award-winning-goodness.html

    ReplyDelete