Saturday 25 August 2012

Green Squares

Hi guys!  Its been a hectic summer holidays for me and it hasn't turned out quite as planned but never mind.  I am still struggling to get time to do my nails, infact I haven't even painted them for myself all summer ( boo hoo!!)  It is just coming up to midnight now and I am squeezing this in before I go to bed.  This was just for fun so I hope you don't mind.



























1. Opi Nail Envy

2. Konad Princess Olive Green, Princess Apple Green and Princess Pop Green



























3. Paint each colour on the sponge and dab onto nails. It doesn't have to be perfect.
4. Clean up your nails and skin the best you can before stamping as the sponging can get really messy.
5. Make sure your nails are dry before you proceed.



























6. Use this image from XL Plate B  

This image just stood out for me and feel it has turned out really well. A nice crisp, clean image and design.

Yes I know it is not entirely perfect but its midnight, what you gonna do!

7. Black Konad Special Polish


8. Konad Silver Glitter Top Coat  ( no special reason for this, it was just for a change and to make the nails more attractive)

You could keep it matt if you prefer ( no top coat as shown in previous pics) or just use a normal top coat.  The nail art is quite dark and this just for me made it stand out more.

So I know its a really quick post tonight but I promise I will get time to be more creative with my nails soon. I hope you enjoyed this design and I will be back sharing more pictures with you.

Ok that's it for me, bye for now!

Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment