Friday 31 August 2012

Spiderman Dylan!

Hi guys! I'm feeling the love today.  So this is for my cool little man Dylan for his birthday! Happy 4th Birthday Dylan!!!

This was taken in London
Dylan in his Spiderman suit
with his Spiderbaby from 
Build-a-bear

First of all I need to show you my new plate I received.  It is a continuation of my XL plates but instead of getting them from Cheeky on Amazon I got it from Magno Nails. It is plate XL L and it came super quick, less than a week, so I was really pleased.




It also came with idea sheet.
How cool is that!


I was interested in particular in this image.  As my young man has feel in love with Spiderman I thought this image might help me out to create an image dedicated to him. So here goes.






I used Konad R5
Konad Special Polish Blue
Konad Special Polish Black
Konad Princess Special Polish Silver
Also M1 and BM 13



So that's it for me.  Happy Birthday Dylan!!!

Ok, bye for now!

Michele x

No comments:

Post a Comment