Saturday 9 June 2012

Why So Blue?

Hi guys!  I'm so blue!!  My nails have all had to be filed down.  I told you a couple of weeks ago, that I had damaged my nails taking off China Glaze Prismatic.  I'm not blaming the product because I love it, just the silly woman in too much of a rush to remove it (me!).  I have had to wait to let the scratches and damage grow out before I could file down.  The damage has still not all completely gone, so I will have shorter nails for the next few weeks.





















I don't think it has showed up clearly enough the damage still left on my nails.  I have been giving my nails a little break the last few days to do some extra treatments so that when I grow them out they should be strong again!

I thought I would do a free hand nail art.  I am recreating again one of my lost nail pictures.  My original nails were a bit longer than they are now so I wanted to know if it would work on shorter nails.  And the blue to cheer me out of my blue mood!

1.  Base Coat Nail Envy
2.  Konad White Regular Polish
3.  Maybeline  650 Midnight Blue Forever Strong
     sponged on randomly.






















4.  Random flowers and leaves
5.  Draw a sloping French Manicure on Ring Finger And Thumb






















The more random and different on each nail adds to the effect.  It doesn't have to be neat, the messy effect works well with this look.

6.  Add Rhinestones


It really does create a nice effect on your nails, close up and further away.  I got so many compliments last time I did it which was about a year ago.  The image for them is down below.



I retrieved these from my Facebook page and as you can see last time I used more Rhinestones and different types of flowers.  My nails are a bit smaller than last time so I wanted to limit the Rhinestone to just my thumb and ring finger.

I hope you like my design, which version do you prefer?

Ok, Bye for now!

Michele x










No comments:

Post a Comment