Thursday 21 June 2012

London Baby!

Hi guys!!! First of all apologies.  I started this blog thinking I've got some extra time on my hands and doing a blog will be a fun way to fill that gap.  I must have become so aware that I had time to spare that suddenly I have now found myself very busy with lots of new activities.  Which is fun for me but rather neglectful of my blog.  I promise I am still really into my blog and will dedicate some time shortly.

Having said that, I'm going to London this weekend!  It's my son's 13th Birthday (Happy Birthday Mate!!!) And we are going there for a visit and to go to the Harry Potter tour.  So excited yikes!!!   Note to self: Must remember not my birthday so calm down, ha, ha!!

I thought I would do some cute nails for London in the Great British theme.  As we have just had the jubilee and the olympics are on their way and all that good stuff.














































Sorry it's a bit messy I'm in such a rush, oops!!


So I used Nail Envy as a base.
China Glaze Dance Baby
And White and Hot Pink Acrylic Paint.

I hope you like my cute London Nails and let me know if you have your own variation of the Union Jack.

Ok, Bye for now!

Michele x

2 comments: