Wednesday 4 July 2012

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Bluebell

Hi guys!  As you may have seen, I got quite a large collection of Klencolor nail polish bought for me just recently.  So I wanted to start to make my way through them.  I demonstrated The Chunky Holo Black and I thought I would start with one before that which is Chunky Holo Bluebell.  On it's own it is quite a sheer colour so I thought for comparison purposes I would use it on every other nail and the alternate nail I would do a coat of China Glaze Electric Beat and then a coat of Chunky Holo Bluebell.  So here goes:

1. Base Coat OPI Nail Envy.



2. Every other nail in Kleancolor Chunky Holo Bluebell 3 Coats.
3. And the alternate nail in China Glaze Electric Beat 1 Coat





















This picture is only showing  one coat not the 3 mentioned, but it will end with that result.

4. Then over Eectric Beat, I used 1 coat of Chunky Holo Bluebell




5. I then decided that I would cover the white of my nail with the Electric Beat as in a French Manicure



6. Then 1 more coat of Chunky Holo Bluebell over the top.
7. Lastly China Glaze Fast Drying Top Coat 




For some reason whenever I do my nails, I always old my hand over my nose and look in the mirror to check on them.  I don't know why I do it or even why I started doing it but it is now a habit I do everytime I do my nails. Weird, right!?

The pictures do not do this polish justice. They are so shiny and reflective.  I love the holographic sparkles which makes a nice addition over Electric Beat, it also looks nice on it's own but a few coats are needed to draw out the colour some more. I love this type of polish and anything sparkly always catches my attention.

If there are any other colours of the collection that I got that you would like to see just let me know and I will try and show you as soon as I am able to.  I hope you enjoyed these colours, let me know what you think.

Some bites of information:

Just went to post this blog as the mail came.  So excited, my new Bundle Monster Series 3 has arrived. Pictures coming as soon as I can.

If you care to see a little video clip of me, I am really nervous but check out my new blog on the True Potential tab at the top.

Boo, we are all sick right now which just sucks.  I suppose that's what you get for having a lovely weekend away.

Ok, Bye for now!

Michele x



No comments:

Post a Comment